Creating a results page at the end of a lesson

Creating a results page at the end of a lesson

por Steven Foers -
Número de respostas: 1

Hi All

I've searched both Google and the Moodle forum for an answer to this, I couldn't find what I needed though I'm unsure of the correct terminology to use - so apologies if this is a common prevously answered question.

I am putting together a example site to show how we could use Moodle in our corporate environment.

I'm looking to display a series of multiple choice questions based on a SOP for a specific area of our business.

I've set this up as a lesson - the content page contains the SOP, and the questions are well, questions.

When a user takes and answers all the questions I thought they'd have a page at the end saying something along the lines of they're done,  they've answered them all correctly etc etc. However, they just get taken back to the course main page.

Is there any way to display a page saying either they've successfully completed a lesson (or failed in the case of incorrect answers)?

Any help gratefully received!

Kind Regards

S

Média das avaliações:  -
Em resposta à Steven Foers

Re: Creating a results page at the end of a lesson

por Terry martin -

Steve:

I'm just learning Moodle, so I can't give you specifics of how to do what you want to do.  I have similar needs for my students.  Here is what I've found out so far.  I'm hoping I can point you in the write direction. 

I think what you want to do is done in the reporting module.  I don't know for certain if you can have a results page at the end of your lesson.  Students are allowed by default to look at their grades on assignments, assessments, lessons, and for the entire course. 

There is also the SCORM standard that you can use.  I'm in the process of learning about it too.  You need to set up your course to the SCORM option.  From what I've learned so far, this will put all grading into a nice package that populates the database.  Teachers and students will be able to look at the results any time. 

That's all I know for now.  Hope this helps. 

Terry