Multiple Choice Questions with multiple answers

Multiple Choice Questions with multiple answers

από Cathy Daniel -
Αριθμός απαντήσεων: 1

My apologies if this has been addressed before; however, I have searched for hours and not found an answer.   I have version 1.9.7.   I have a multiple choice question which requires multiple answers (select 12 out of the 15 correct among 28 options). One would assume that this would require "Custom" scoring; however, I can not find the first step of getting to the page that allows me to select custom scoring. I can not find an icon to update the lesson. I prefer this because they have to get them all correct to get the question correct. How do I find the page to get the custom option? 

The second, less desirable, option is to use the drop down and assign a percentage for each correct answer. However, the percentage drop down does not have the appropriate percentage for either 12 or 15.

Thank you for your help.

Μέσος όρος βαθμολογίας: -
Σε απάντηση σε Cathy Daniel

Re: Multiple Choice Questions with multiple answers

από Chris Collman -
Φωτογραφία Documentation writers

Hi Cathy,

Sorry for not answering this post earler., been swamped with my own Moodle projects and neglected the Lesson forum λυπημένος  Will do this from memory.

1a) As a teacher, click on the lesson link.  You will/should enter it and see the tabs at the top, usually at the "Preview" tab.   Look up in the top right corner of this page and you should see a button "Update the Lesson" or something like that.  That is the link to Lesson settings.

1b) As a teacher turn on editing in the course.  Look for the hand icon next to the lesson. That is the link to Lesson settings.

2) In Lesson settings (Updating Lesson), can you tell I think settings really says it all) Now you should see the setting for custom scoring (yes or no).

3) Remember in a multiple choice question set to multiple answer, all the answers must be correct.  See this in Moodle Docs Lesson_question_types#With_multianswer_box_checked

Hope this helps,  Chris