Unable to import Blackboard quiz

Unable to import Blackboard quiz

by Scott Ellis -
Number of replies: 2

I have recently upgraded to 2.0 and then 2.0+ (this weeks build). Ever since I upgraded I have not be able to import my quizes from Examview -> Blackboard using the Blackboard 5 feature. This is the error I get and I have attached the .dat file I use to upload. I am not concerned with the images at this time, just the quiz. I can work with the images later like have done in the past. Thanks for all of you work on 2.0.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Scott Ellis

Re: Unable to import Blackboard quiz

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I am not totally surprised that other import formats are broken. It was enough of a struggle to get GIFT and Moodle XML working properly.

Thank you very much for attaching an example file.

Can I ask you to file a new bug in tracker.moodle.org, and attach the file there. That will ensure this is not forgotten about. I will try to look at it soon.

In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: Unable to import Blackboard quiz

by Scott Ellis -

I will put in the tracker, but I wanted to add that I have had success uploading the same file into the Lesson module. This is what I am doing until the quiz problem fixed.