I am interested in collaborating on the development of a user registration plugin.
We run a series of courses with limited capacity (as they are a combination of offline and online components, we can only allow as many students as we can manage in the offline areas). We also run the same courses out of several geographic locations.
We would like to implement a process whereby:
- A student searches the catalog of available courses, to find one he likes.
- the student identifies the specific course dates and location he is interested in.
- the student registers for the course.
- Courses allow only a limited number of students
- Courses have a minimum number of students before they are confirmed
- The course status (open, confirmed, full, closed) is displayed as part of the course info.
- Students can place themselves on a waiting list for full courses.
- Payment can take place offline - the administrator marks the student as paid.
- Payment can take place online - credit card, wire transfer, or corporate purchase order
- Once the student pays, he is confirmed as a student
We are ready to contribute development efforts, programming time, and funding (if necessary), but don't want to develop this on our own if we don't have to.
Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.
Rob Greeley : firstname.lastname@example.org