"Jump" problem in lesson

"Jump" problem in lesson

by Moniya Thakur -
Number of replies: 2

Friends,

I am getting problem in jumps, After Evaluation of test page directly Goal seeting is appearing. But as i shown in screenshots, it should be poor time management. Can you pls tell me where i did mistake in making lesson or any branch ?

Thanks in advance!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Moniya Thakur

Re: "Jump" problem in lesson

by Chris Collman -
Picture of Documentation writers

Hi,

The cluster pages are making Lesson crazy smile   Use Branch Table page type instead of Cluster page type.  For example, make "Poor Time Management" a Branch Table.  I think that will solve your problem.

Cluster pages are special pages, really an advanced Moodle feature.  Do not use them to hold content and only use them to select random pages.

FYI: What happened in your example?  Students will not see the content of the first cluster page but will be immediately sent to the page in the cluster page's jump.    If you changed the jump in the Branch Table to "Goal setting", then students will jump to "Getting the Big Picture".  Think of Cluster and End Cluster pages as pages that are hidden from students. (You discovered an exception to this rule).

When you first start making a Lesson, only use Branch Tables and Question page types.  If you want to use clusters, put them in AFTER page types that students can see.

Hope this helps   Chris