Export completed quiz

Export completed quiz

by lamia51 lamia -
Number of replies: 2

Hi!

I wanto to know if I can backup the completed quizs.

What I want it's the same that you get when, inside a quiz, viewing

the results of all alumns, you click in the date of one of them. It's exactly this:

But to get this, I have to go one by one and then saving into HTML, and I

want to know if the can be exported in the format:

Name of Alumn1.html

Name of Alumn2.html...

Thanks, Lamia.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to lamia51 lamia

Re: Export completed quiz

by Colin Matheson -

I am not sure if there is directly a way to do what you are asking. The current quiz allows you to download at least some information in a spreadsheet. One option to get more data is to add the Quiz Report detailed responses plug in

http://moodle.org/mod/data/view.php?d=13&rid=96&filter=1

This will alow you to download a spreadsheet with all of the results from the quiz (including text from essay questions).

Once you have a spreadsheet you could use mail merge to create a separate document with each person's results.

In reply to Colin Matheson

Re: Export completed quiz

by lamia51 lamia -

Thanks for the answer, but no, it doesn't do what I want.

The Detailed Responses plugin exports only the answer that the alumn had selected, and I need the full exam view, with all the posibilities and wich one the alumn choose.

I'm learning some php, because the review.php in moodle do exactly what i want, (it's the file you call when you click to view an exam), but I need to get it more automatizated... but, by now, I have no idea of php or mysql...

So, if there's no option and no one knows how to do it, I'll take the exams manually, one by one until I learn how to do it ;-)

Thanks again, and suggestions are welcome!! wink