I did some testing with the module's new features (related to moving between states), and got the following results. I can add them to tracker but wanted to make sure these are bugs and not features that have not yet been implemented:
Things that do work:
- When a session is deleted - signed-up attendees get a cancellation message.
- When a session is changed from wait-listed to a session with a date - a message is sent to signed up students with the new set date/s.
- When a session is changed from set date to wait-listed (may happen if the date has been "frozen" or new date is still unknown and you don't want to "delete" the session). Attendees get a message that confirms that they are now registered to the wait-list. Suggestions - moving from set date to wait-lisetd - there should be a special notice saying that session has been changed from set date to wait-listed + there should be a cancellation for the outlook meetings of the dates that are now not set.
- In all these cases + also in the case described below that have other notification problems the calendar events are updated/added/moved/deleted perfectly.
Things that do not work:
- When there is a session, and it is changed in any of the following ways, participants do not get an email message and/or meeting cancellations or updates:
- One or more of the session dates is changed and updated session is saved.
- One or more of the session dates is deleted and updated session is saved.
- One or more of the session dates is added and updated session is saved.
Can someone else try running these scenarios on their installation so that we make sure this is not just on mine?