Joomdle Integration

Joomdle Integration

by Craig Hunt -
Number of replies: 1

hello, great platform by the way. I am excited to use this platform, but I am having issues integrating it with Joomla. Everytime I try to connect, i get and error: "XML-RPC Error (7021): The transport method you are trying to use is not permitted." the website page that errors is....

http://www.2meticulous.com/sales/   click college.

Also, the version of moodle I have is 1.9

Also, the moodle address is www.2meticulous.com/classroom

I went into the options under XML-RPC, and I went to the host box and entered my host ip address: 74.220.215.55, and tested it, and it says that it's not a trusted host.  Why? I use hostmonster.com, and they said, they don't know why either.  And I am at a crossroad.  Can you please help.  I want to use the platform.  Also, I noticed that when I try to add a new user in the backoffice of joomla, I get the same error message.  Can you shed some light on this for me???? Thank you sooooooooooo much!!!

Craig M. Hunt

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Craig Hunt

Re: Joomdle Integration

by Mark Hughes -

Hi Craig,

I don't know too much about integrating Joomla, or all of the xml-rpc processes that occur in moodle, but looking at your website, I wonder if you actually need them to be integrated?

Do you want people to be logged in across multiple domains?

Perhaps you could just point moodle at the user table for your joomla database.

Don't know if this helped, but it looks like your question has been unanswered for quite some time.

Good luck!