Alfresco Moodle 2.0 Integration (Invalid JSON string)

Alfresco Moodle 2.0 Integration (Invalid JSON string)

by Soarbh Bhatia -
Number of replies: 7

Hi Guys,

I am trying to integrate inbuilt Alfresco Module with Moodle 2.0. the steps I followed.

1. Enabled Alfresco reposiotry in Moodle 2.0.

2. Created a new Alfresco repository instance with required API.

3. Uploaded some files in Alfresco repository. (by using alfresco repository directly)

4. Try to add a new file in a course using Add file, I clicked on my alfresco repository instance which is visible in popup window, then it asks a user name and password, after authentication it shows me entire directory structure made in alfresco.

5. I picked up the desired file and when tried to attach it, It shows me an error Invalid JSON string.

I am completly new to Moodle 2.0 so kindly help how I can attach the file from Alfresco repository.

The configuration I am using

XAMPP 1.7.3

Windows 7

Moodle 2.0

alfresco-community-3.4.a-installer-win-x64

Thanks in advance.

S Bhatia.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Soarbh Bhatia

Re: Alfresco Moodle 2.0 Integration (Invalid JSON string)

by Soarbh Bhatia -

please reply this, It is bit urgent, or kinldy let me know some other repository which is best for sharing all kind of content and works fine with Moodle 2.0

by Mauno Korpelainen -

I suppose this is an IE only bug - but it may be also caused by some browser settings because developers of repository have recently answered to similar bug issues in tracker tha they can't reproduce the issues.

I have not used Alfresco so can you test with Firefox and report to http://tracker.moodle.org 

In reply to Mauno Korpelainen

by Soarbh Bhatia -

I am using Firefox only and initially I was using Moodle 2.0 version which I downloaded around 1 month back, I upgraded it to version with latest updations but unfortunatly facing same problem again sad

Do you have some idea what settings in firefox (which i need to check) can cause this problem...

by harsh desai -

Hi,

I did the below steps. But i cant even get the login to work in the file picker. The filepicker wont show the directory structure...any debugging clues?

1. Enabled Alfresco reposiotry in Moodle 2.0.

2. Created a new Alfresco repository instance with required API.

3. Uploaded some files in Alfresco repository. (by using alfresco repository directly)

4. Tried to login from the filepicker->alfresco plugin.

I get a blank page with not dir structure and when i click on seach, whatever i put in the box, i get "Invalid JSON string"

In reply to harsh desai

by Chris Adams -

In the same boat here.

Trying to recreate my old resources (file by file) and all I want to do is upload a .css file of 1KB.

Same error.

We have a hunch it's at our end where our network is filtering .js files as part of its security process.

I might have to go home and FTP (we don't have ftp access here) from there. Hell, it's Friday anyway I might just stay there.

Chris.

In reply to Chris Adams

by Chris Adams -

Tried FTP'ing from home and had no problems uploading a 14MB zip which houses all the html/ js/ css.

Chris.

In reply to Chris Adams

by Gareth Tucker -

I have the same issue... can't see the repository file structure.

[Running Moodle 2 and Enterprise Alfresco locally)