Entering new quiz

Entering new quiz

Elaine Hayden發表於
Number of replies: 2

Haven't entered new quizzes for a while now.  Just tried to enter a new one - and I'm down as the administrator - and when I try to enter any type it tells me that I don't have permission to access/question/question php on this server.  Tried it both on explorer and chrome.  What am I doing wrong?

評比平均分數: -
In reply to Elaine Hayden

Re: Entering new quiz

Tim Hunt發表於
Core developers的相片 Documentation writers的相片 Particularly helpful Moodlers的相片 Peer reviewers的相片 Plugin developers的相片

Someone changed the configuration on your server to make it more 'secure'. However, that server feature is pretty dumb, and blocks something that is perfectly secure that Moodle does. This has been reported before. I can't remember the setting name, but the solution is given in this forum if you search.

In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: Entering new quiz

Nirmal Isaac發表於

I am getting this problem in the quiz activity with the response/feedback appearing on screen while submitting each multi-choice , when i have checked it off in the quiz settings.

Downloaded the latest wamp a couple of hours ago and the same bug persists.  Is there any code / table, where I can go and change/comment, these messages to something more appropriate.