Entering new quiz

Entering new quiz

Bởi Elaine Hayden -
Số lượng các câu trả lời: 2

Haven't entered new quizzes for a while now.  Just tried to enter a new one - and I'm down as the administrator - and when I try to enter any type it tells me that I don't have permission to access/question/question php on this server.  Tried it both on explorer and chrome.  What am I doing wrong?

Trung bình điểm đánh giá: -
Để phản hồi tới Elaine Hayden

Re: Entering new quiz

Bởi Tim Hunt -
Hình của Core developers Hình của Documentation writers Hình của Particularly helpful Moodlers Hình của Peer reviewers Hình của Plugin developers

Someone changed the configuration on your server to make it more 'secure'. However, that server feature is pretty dumb, and blocks something that is perfectly secure that Moodle does. This has been reported before. I can't remember the setting name, but the solution is given in this forum if you search.

Để phản hồi tới Tim Hunt

Re: Entering new quiz

Bởi Nirmal Isaac -

I am getting this problem in the quiz activity with the response/feedback appearing on screen while submitting each multi-choice , when i have checked it off in the quiz settings.

Downloaded the latest wamp a couple of hours ago and the same bug persists.  Is there any code / table, where I can go and change/comment, these messages to something more appropriate.