Moodle Docs reformated Workshop pages

Moodle Docs reformated Workshop pages

by Chris Collman -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Documentation writers

Hi,

I edited the Workshop module in Moodle documentation.  Essentially I copied parts of the home page to other pages, created a template and then edited down the home page.  The Workshop module 2.0 now redirects to the Workshop module page.

These pages still need some tender care.  The new Adding/updating Workshop only has heading for each of the setting groups.  The Workshop FAQ is also bare.

There are  new pages for Workshop workflow, Workshop grading strategies and Workshop grading.

I can see there are still questions about 1.x versions of Workshop.  It seems as if most of the instructions were for 2.x and the existing copy indicated that 1.x versions had issues.   I did not delete any reference to 1.x in my cut and pastes.  It was not clear on the Workshop module#See also which ones refered to 1.x versions of Workshop.

Most of my changes in text had to do with introductions and deleting repeating ideas.  Please feel free to jump in and edit my edits smile

Best to all - Chris

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Chris Collman

Re: Moodle Docs reformated Workshop pages

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Thanks for your work Chris! I just realized that some part of the original big page (notably the grading info) was copied to the new page and remained at the original page, too. Was that intentional?