that helps. At least is one cource. However the import ends with two different results:
- within the same category - it seems that it works correctly (Debug ALL returns only one error below)
- form other category - it just says import finished successfully however nothing was imported. Debug ALL return lots errors of below
Error: mdb->get_record() found more than one record!
- line 1268 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to debugging()
- line 1228 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_record_sql()
- line 1208 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_record_select()
- line 394 of /backup/util/dbops/restore_dbops.class.php: call to moodle_database->get_record()
- line 302 of /backup/util/dbops/restore_dbops.class.php: call to restore_dbops::prechek_precheck_qbanks_by_level()
- line 135 of /backup/util/helper/restore_prechecks_helper.class.php: call to restore_dbops::precheck_categories_and_questions()
- line 322 of /backup/controller/restore_controller.class.php: call to restore_prechecks_helper::execute_prechecks()
- line 114 of /backup/import.php: call to restore_controller->execute_precheck()
Any idea what does it mean?
But it already saves lots of work even within one category - thank you very very much.