View response by name?

View response by name?

by Dan Jeffries -
Number of replies: 8

Hi

We use the questionnaire for our Individual Learning Plan and love it.

However, some groups of students are very large, and tutors are stating it takes some time to search through the list of completed entries to find the questionnaire they want.

As with browsing Participants, is it possible ot have the A-Z system so it's easier to find a specific questionnaire?

dan

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dan Jeffries

Re: View response by name?

by Dan Jeffries -

Just bumping this in hope of someone saying 'yes!' ;)

Or is it just not possible? We are not worried about the anonymity here, we just want to make it easier to find a specific response.

dan

In reply to Dan Jeffries

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Looking into the feasibility of this feature.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Frank Dixon -

any progress on this? I too am very interested in this feature.

In reply to Frank Dixon

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Frank,

I have developed a beta version of this feature, which you may view on my moodle test site. Login as teacher01, password Teacher01!

In the Demo course, switch role to non-editing teacher and open Questionnaire 001.

Feedback welcome in this thread.

This new feature will probably not be ported to the 1.9 moodle version Questionnaire. It might be ported to the 2.0 moodle version of Questionnaire if there is enough demand.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Mark Pearson -

Yes please, that would help us a lot.

In reply to Mark Pearson

by Aaron Johnson -

Joseph- I would very much like to have this feature on our Moodle 2.2 site. We recently upgraded from 1.9 to 2.2 and you actually gave me some code to make this work on our old 1.9 site and I need this to work on the upgraded site.

I tested it out on your Moodle Test Site and it appears to work exactly like it should. I would be glad to test your code on our site and report back.

In reply to Aaron Johnson

by Harald H -

is this feature implemented in the moodle 2.3.2 ?

THANKS!!!!