Lack of in-site help in Moodle 2.0 - a bug?

Re: Lack of in-site help in Moodle 2.0 - a bug?

by sam marshall -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I'm happy to describe it as niche - and I think certain 'poor' countries are likely to have better network infrastructure than at least some parts of 'rich' countries... And surely everyone agrees that computers which are offline (except certain special cases) are moving into the past. Let's say we define 'niche' as something that less than 5% of users need; and where that proportion is set to decline over the coming years; then yes I would expect this is niche.

If you want to make up things I didn't say and then argue against them ('poor people/countries are a niche concern', broadly speaking) then why not make up some more fun ones? Like for instance, you could claim I said that everyone whose name doesn't begin with S should be summarily executed starting tomorrow. That would be much more entertaining. smile

I think offline help is a nice (as well as niche) feature, I'm in favour of it, just please the gods don't let it delay moodle 2 release any further... smile

--sam

Average of ratings: Useful (1)