Multiple Submit Help Text

Multiple Submit Help Text

by Buddy Ethridge -
Number of replies: 2

I'm a bit confused by the following text, which is included as the contextual help on the Multiple Submit option in the feedback module.  If anyone can clarify or come up with a better, more easily understandable description, I would be more grateful.  This may have already been done since we installed the module, and if so, I apologize for not being more up to speed.

Current text in our Feedback help file:

"For Anonymous polls Multiple Submit will allow unlimited answers for every user.
Where a User's name is collected, Multiple Submit will allow them allow to resubmit their Feedback answers."

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Buddy Ethridge

Re: Multiple Submit Help Text

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators

Hi Buddy,

there are two situations on what multiple submits are allowed.

a) on anonymous feedback
b) on nonanonymous feedback

If a) so any submission by a user will create a new separate set of answers. If the user submits the feedback three times so the teacher will see three independent submissions on the analysis-page.

If b) so the user only will create one set of answers. Each time the user want to do a new submission the user will see the answers from the submission before. The last submission is that what the teacher will see on the analysis-page.

I'm hoping now it is a bit more clear smile.

Andreas