Using multiple Enrollment Plugins for same course

Using multiple Enrollment Plugins for same course

by Mahtab Bukhari -
Number of replies: 2

We want to use paypal, Authorize.net and Course Ordering and Invoicing enrollment plugins at the same time.

Basically, what we want is that when a user want to enrol himself in any course, he may be able to opt which method will he use.

I have enabled paypal(default) , internal enrollement ahd Course Ordering & Invoicing. Now, when I adjust the settings of course, I am unable to choose more than one enrollment plugins to be use.

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciate. My moodle is 1.9.9.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mahtab Bukhari

Re: Using multiple Enrollment Plugins for same course

by Iñaki Arenaza -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

As far as I know, this is not possible in Moodle 1.x. You can only use one interactive enrolment plugin per course.

Saludos. Iñaki.

In reply to Mahtab Bukhari

Re: Using multiple Enrollment Plugins for same course

by Nathalie Keunen -

Hi Mahtab and Inaki,

I was dealing with the same question and although I haven't found a 'clean' solution, I have found a workaround.

A client wants to sell a course and offer two payment options. As only one option per course is possible, I made two courses, each with one payment option. I created a third course which was a metacourse that takes enrolments from the first two (paid) courses.

Perhaps you're still looking for a solution, I hope this helps.