I also checked out that site Erlyn, interesting and very nice.
Is what you both are referring to similar to the issue I brought up here,
The example I used was only an example. I really am suggesting the ability/flexibility to setup a workshop with
- the number of student-teacher interactions before a final submission determined by the teacher
- ability to assess the number or student-teacher interactions with a grade of "completed"/"uncompleted" that can be translated into a grade [if using Rubrics (I prefer) or not].
In other words, a teacher when planning a workshop can determine
- how many student submissions are to be allowed based on suggestions building on the prior student submission.
- a way for a teachers response to a submission can be noted
- how he/she wants to grade the submissions prior to the final submission.
- what the time window will be for all of this to happen
- automatic beginning time and closing time for the workshop.
- emails notifying a teacher and a student when something is submitted to them from either party.
- ability to accept late submissions and to grade them.
Does the workshop have this type of fluidity coded in or does it only allow a certain number of student-teacher submissions with limits as to how the submissions and final grade is determined?
Thanks in advance for your response.