Photo Images not showing up after upload and youtube video is not visible either

Photo Images not showing up after upload and youtube video is not visible either

by Jennie Lawrence -
Number of replies: 1
Hello I have a recent upload of Moodle 2.0 RC 1 where the photo images are not showing up after upload. Also at present the Youtube video that I want to play on site is not visible either. I have uploaded and connected to host database and created the config.php file.

I am hosted at Godaddy.com and did the upload to their servers from the released Moodle 2.0 that was available last week on Moodle.org. Plus I also do not see the language dropdown that was available on the 1.9 moodle builds. Must the php.ini - extension_php Curl be activated? even after its upload and installment?

I am including a link to the site that I am referencing: http://thedidacticproject.org > this is how it looks at this present time. Please advise if possible what the steps are that I need to take to correct these errors at present. I tried to upload a photo image but the file was too large for this particular site.

Thank you for good efforts and your time and assistance.

Jennie
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jennie Lawrence

Re: Photo Images not showing up after upload and youtube video is not visible either

by Jennie Lawrence -
I am able to embed Youtube in HTML as you will see by accessing site link above. But not able to 'see' youtube if URL is posted in WYSIWYG editor 'Image' GUI that is provided.

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong. Fixed permission problems today > setting all to 705 throughout site.

Anyone with a solution to the above; your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks again, Jennie