Flag question in Moodle 1.9.9+ ?

Flag question in Moodle 1.9.9+ ?

by Tran Duy Loc -
Number of replies: 4
I see that in Moodle 2.0 there's a feature to flag question.

I'm using Moodle 1.9.9+, how can I have the feature to flag question like in Moodle 2.0. I don't want to upgrade to version 2.0.

Please, help me.

Thanks.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tran Duy Loc

Re: Flag question in Moodle 1.9.9+ ?

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
The only way to get this feature is to upgrade to Moodle 2.0, or re-implement this functionality your self in Moodle 1.9 - but that would be a lot of work.
In reply to Tran Duy Loc

by Venkat V -
Hi,

I am also in need of this functionality in moodle 1.9.9+

Can the developers share only the codes specific to this flagging function in moodle 2.0 so that i can try and develop a hack for the previous version.

Request Tim to help.

Regards
Venkat
In reply to Venkat V

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
The code is already shared. See http://cvs.moodle.org/ or http://git.moodle.org/. Of course you need to find the relevant changes. You can do that using the tracker. This issue is MDL-16263 (found from the Moodle 2.0 release notes). The Version Control tab there will show you the changes that relate to this bug. You will note that they are extensive, and build on top of some other refactoring that was done in Moodle 2.0, for example the new attemptlib.php. So you will have to do a certain amount of work to make this apply to Moodle 1.9, but I hope you can work it out.
In reply to Venkat V

by Tran Duy Loc -

Hi Venkat,

If you can mod this feature in Moodle 1.9.9+, share it to me, please Smile.

Thanks.