Seeking English Language Courses

Seeking English Language Courses

by brian avery -
Number of replies: 1
Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me....

I started work on creating my own online language courses some time ago but have been slowed down too much by learning about moodle. Regardless, I have spoken at length with a school I help out from time to time and they have asked me for some help. They are getting involved in a project to help teach African, East European and Asian immigrants English, adults in particular, but also children. The aim is to help them be able to survive and work in an English environment.

I have had to admit that I am not going to be able to complete even my first course soon enough for it to be of any help, so I am now charged with finding an alternative solution.

Does anybody have, or know of, moodle (or, I suppose, other format) based English language courses that are available free or at a low cost? This is a non-profit project, so has a tight budget.

If so I would be most grateful to hear from anyone who can help or guide me in the right direction. Please reply either here or by personal message (if confidential).

Thank you.
Brian

Average of ratings: -