Glossary definitions not matching

Glossary definitions not matching

by Kristi Strong -
Number of replies: 3

Hi everyone. My school has been having issues with the glossary definitions not matching up when playing games, specifically hangman. Each word in the glossary will have one definition, each definition goes to one word so the hang up is not in duplicate defintions/terms.

For ex:

Groupwise: Email client

Steve: Technology Teacher

Gradequick : Grading program

The hangman will show defintions for all three, with Groupwise as the (incorrect) answer. I have no been able to find a setting which would cause this. I can provide a screenshot if that would help.

Thanks in advance!

Kristi

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kristi Strong

Re: Glossary definitions not matching

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Kristi,
What are those games (hangman, etc.) you are mentioning in your post? They are not part of standard Moodle. Please give more details and yes, a screenshot would help.
Joseph
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: Glossary definitions not matching

by Kristi Strong -

Sorry about the huge (and blurry picture). My county uses Moodle as a base for our site, but it didn't occur to me that the games may not be part of the main moodle. If you select the game activity you have the options of Hangman, Snakes and Ladders, Millionaire, Cryptex and a few other things. They pull the words for the games from the glossary.

ETA: I just found the games module forum. That's what I get for not scrolling down!Moodle Games