Restoring Activities

Restoring Activities

by Chris Strube -
Number of replies: 3

I am having trouble doing a Backup and Restore of my activities.  I've tried several times, choosing various settings, but the Activities never are included in the restore.  (version 2.0)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Chris Strube

Re: Restoring Activities

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Chris,

Thanks for helping test Moodle 2.0. Please could you check you are using the latest version of Moodle 2.0 preview 4 and/or see if you can reproduce the problem on our Moodle QA Testing site. Also, please provide details of the backup and restore options that you selected.
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Restoring Activities

by Chris Strube -
I have the latest version from Friday morning. I found a message somewhere that said it was only a problem in IE. Sure enough, I tried it in FireFox and it worked. so it's an IE issue.
In reply to Chris Strube

Re: Activities not included in restore - IE-only problem?

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Chris,

Can you remember where you found the message saying it was a problem in IE? The issue needs to be reported in the Moodle tracker for developers to be able to investigate and fix it.

As it's a 2.0 issue, I'm just going to move this thread to the testing and QA forum...