New Era Teaching and Learning

New Era Teaching and Learning

by Glenys Hanson -
Number of replies: 5
Hi there,

Just to let you know about New Era Teaching and Learning starting tomorrow, Sunday 19th September, organised by CUEBC (Computer Using Educators of British Colombia).

"a Professional Learning Potluck to share examples of best practice in online teaching and learning" including :

"Mucho Marvelous Moodle Morselsspeedy

Welcome to "Mucho Marvelous Moodle Morsels", the place where educators can learn more about the marvels of MOODLE". This section will highlight free or inexpensive books, videos, tutorials, web sites, blogs and other resources to help novice and expert alike become Moodle Masters."

I'm not an organiser but thought it looked interesting.

It's free and open for self-registration.

Cheers,

Glenys

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Glenys Hanson

Re: New Era Teaching and Learning

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Thanks Glenys - you made me think I was having one of those déjà vu (or lu) moments - and then the penny droppedsmile

by Paul Jacobson -
Thank you so much Glenys ~ I was notified of your posting on eMail from Moodle.org and went straight to the CUEBC feast. It's an enriching experience! My buzz at the moment is with RSS feeds and the way we can organise spaces in our Moodle topics (or blocks alongside) to conduit constantly updating information to students. I'm delighted that Moodle by example, has informed me so simply and effectively of what's happening.

Thank you also for placing the links in your text. I realise now that I didn't even read your spin about the "marvellous morsels" but rather, clicked on the link and went straight there to find out for myself. It's a timely lesson in design work for 106 Courses I'm preparing for our eLearning at Polytechnic West in Western Australia. Lots of hyperlinks ~ the greatest invention since John Warnock invented digital type fonts at Adobe (and Guttenberg invented the printing press).
In reply to Paul Jacobson

by Asbestos Attorneys -
Thanks a lot for sharing these article. I learned something from these.

Trina

by Jenny HallWard -
wow, i'd love to recive free books heh,what's a nice course :x