Hide / Unhide / Choice / Change Resources

Hide / Unhide / Choice / Change Resources

by JOSE MIGUEL DAGER MONTOYA -
Number of replies: 2
Is a way to do this?

1. Hide a Resource, nobody see it, obviously if i hide it how unhide?

2. Choice, i put three resources but student have to choice only one and the other hide, and repeat it with all students.

3. Change, i mean any time the resource is changed for other depending on the student who see it, this implies all the students can have a diferent resources in their view.

Thanks
Average of ratings: -
In reply to JOSE MIGUEL DAGER MONTOYA

Re: Hide / Unhide / Choice / Change Resources

by Simon Clegg -
Hi Jose,

Could you explain further the context what what you are trying to achieve. For example, do you want to control what resources are available to students based on some criteria (results in a quiz, for example), or do you just want to provide students with a choice, that they can select themselves?

As a Teacher you can show and hide any resource/activity easily enough (click the eye icon next to the activity with Editing iting switched on).

Or, if you have your course set up in the Tiopics format, you could place each respective resource in a separate topic and the students themselves could use the show one/show all toggle next to each section.

From Moodle 2.0 you will have access to Conditional Activities which may be what you are looking for?

Hope this helps,

Simon
In reply to Simon Clegg

Re: Hide / Unhide / Choice / Change Resources

by JOSE MIGUEL DAGER MONTOYA -
Thanks Simon,

Look i will try explain u what i wanna to do...

As is well known not all students are patient, not read, just log in for inercia... there is when my investigation take place.

I will study the student interactions on moodle, then based in that result i will change the activities, the resources, or hide unhide, my course will have two, three, four, etc, alternatives activities/resources for a specific tiopics, i just wanna put the student a easy way to learn.

Ex: Course
Lesson 1
Reading - Default Activity
Movie - Hide Activity
Images - Hide Activity

All three activities are the same but in a diferent way, my idea is show only one to the student after analize their inteactions, this implies the same course with diferent activities per student.

After analize.

Lesson 1
Reading - Hide Activity
Movie - Defualt Activity
Images - Hide Activity

And this repeat with all students