Compulsory Questions

Compulsory Questions

by Stuart Mayor -
Number of replies: 1

Help!

I am building and online tool using Moodle. The intention it that users will visit the course, read through some material then answer some questions to confirm they have read them.

At the moment there are several topics, each have lessons containing course material and some questions. Then there is a seperate quiz contaning more questions.

My problem is that this is supposed to be compulsory. Each user must go through this course. I need some central way of verifying that a user has visited each topic and completed the questions.

My other problem is that it is expected that something in the region of 20,000 users will be completing it (over quite a while), so I need to be able to se only the users that have completed it since I last looked.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Stuart Mayor

Re: Compulsory Questions

by Don Hinkelman -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi Stuart,
After reading your security question, I just noticed no one had answered your question here.  Probably, because it was in the Social Forum, maybe the Teaching Strategies is better.

In short, you have no doubt discovered this by now, the Lesson Module is a sequenced page-by-page module that allows you to post something to read, followed by a question.  Until you get that question correct you cannot continue to the next page.  Of course this can be flexibly designed.  I think this would do what you are seeking.

Don