I have come up with some rough and ready set up instructions as I couldn't find any in English (this is for after the installation of the blocks, mods, langs):
- On the site front page choose turn editing on
- Choose add an activity and then pick simplemail
- Call it something like moodle internal email and press save
- You are now presented with your email system.
- In here go to administration to set up who is allowed an email account
If you want to give users a separate inbox per course (and this could be really useful for teachers) then in each course you need to add simplemail as a resource somewhere and add then block also (the block shows messages in your inbox)
I did notice a couple of things which may not be fully accurate in translation to english.
Inbox > History > event > Readed should be Read ????
In the help file I noticed a word which should have been destination ??
In traffic Cursos should be courses ???
The simple mail icon is broken doesnt seem to be linked to the images folder.
The only feature request I would have would be It would be nice if you could mark emails as unread after you have read them so you can keep them as a reminder.
Thank you very much