Tex Debuggger Query

Tex Debuggger Query

by Krishnakanth P -
Number of replies: 0
Guys,

I have just installed moodle and I am getting

Notice: Undefined variable: status in /home/xxx/public_html/moodle/filter/tex/texdebug.php on line 140

Warning: system() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/xxx/public_html/moodle/filter/tex/texdebug.php on line 140

Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/xxx/public_html/moodle/filter/tex/texdebug.php on line 151

Notice: Undefined variable: status in /home/xxx/public_html/moodle/filter/tex/texdebug.php on line 152
The shell command
"/home/xxx/public_html/moodle/filter/tex/mimetex.linux" -e "/home/xxx/public_html/moodle/uploaddata/filter/tex/9608176195573c30c6beb3cf078fdf66.gif" -- '\Large f(x)=\int_{-\infty}^x~e^{-t^2}dt'
returned status =

Notice: Undefined variable: status in /home/xxx/public_html/moodle/filter/tex/texdebug.php on line 153

Notice: Undefined variable: status in /home/xxx/public_html/moodle/filter/tex/texdebug.php on line 155

Notice: Undefined variable: status in /home/xxx/public_html/moodle/filter/tex/texdebug.php on line 157
File size of mimetex executable /home/xxx/public_html/moodle/filter/tex/mimetex.linux is 830675
The file permissions are: 100755
The md5 checksum of the file is 56bcc40de905ce92ebd7b083c76e019e
Image not found!
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxx/public_html/moodle/filter/tex/texdebug.php:140) in /home/xxx/public_html/moodle/filter/tex/texdebug.php on line 105
No text output available

I have seen similar posts and have written to my host to enable system() and shell_exe() and they said they have enabled it.

Reply from the host :

We have provided the copy of php.ini file at the location /home/xxx/public_html/moodle/filter/tex/php.ini inside your account on the server and have enabled both the functions system() and shell_exec() for your account. You can check now.

Any suggestions/help will be appreciated.

Krishna
Average of ratings: -