All in One Report..

All in One Report..

by Jeff Snyder -
Number of replies: 5

Hello,

I'm not sure I'm putting this post in the right place, but here goes.

What I'm having trouble with is this...I'd like one report where I can see user information that is already present on other reports.  The information I need is this:  All Site Users in the Student Role, their grades on every quiz in every course, whether they have accessed the resources in every course or not, and whether or not the enrolled user has ever logged in.  It would be nice to have all of these fields sorting.

What do you think...is it possible?  What might be the best, most efficient way to build this intricate report?  I've tried pulling data from SQL, even using the customsql plug-in, but even using the querys already written by everyone else gives syntax errors, so I don't know if that'll work.

Thanks for your input in advance!!

--Jeff

In reply to Jeff Snyder

Re: All in One Report..

by Andrew Davis -
Hi Jeff. Assuming there is a way to do this that would mean you'd have the results for multiple quizzes all in together. Is that really what you want? Do you mind if I ask why you want to do this?
In reply to Andrew Davis

by Jeff Snyder -

Andrew,

I would want all of the quiz results listed independantly of each other.

We use Moodle to administer a fleet wide set of knowledge assessments.  Management wants to know everything...Who completed which test, the grade, who looked at which resource, did they look at a resource and NOT take a test...who JUST logged in without doing anything else, etc.  You can imagine.

Currently it takes us about 4 hours to compile all of the data necessary, and that's only going through the results of 67 people.  We have 140+ so, hence the need for something more efficient. 

For some things, we can get a lot of information at once (grades in a single course,) but having to access all of the individual activity reports is killing us.

Thanks again,

Jeff Snyder

In reply to Jeff Snyder

by Andrew Davis -
Would being able to get all user's activity reports at once be adequate?
In reply to Andrew Davis

by Jeff Snyder -
I don't see where it would hurt!  Anything that gives me more information on one screen / export would be better than the current situation.