Can I get the results as form data

Re: Can I get the results as form data

by Patrick Tierney -
Number of replies: 0
hi Joseph:

My goal here is to get the data so I can some back-end post-processing upon completion and then immediately report scores based on the results of several questions. (See my previous post on "Subtotals".) I was hoping that by getting the results as "form data", I could setup a way to 'trigger" a post-processor.

I realize I am trying to do something the module wasn't designed to do. But of the different modules, Questionnaire is the best:
  • I am using my questionnaires as part of a research project where the data could possibly be very sensitive if associated with an individual: anonymity is not possible with quizzes as it is with Questionnaire;
  • The question types for in Questionnaire are much better than in quizzes. Also, the hard-coded percentages in quiz multiple-choice questions make them unusable in some cases.
  • I tried installing the Feedback module, but it really messed up my system, especially the administration / notifications.

As a temporary solution, I have constructed a spreadsheet where people who have taken the quiz can paste the contents of the text file which will do the calculations / subtotals I'm looking for. However, for most of my study's subjects, it is doubtful they even have spreadsheet software installed. Besides, immediate feedback is the best solution.

Patrick