Adding web page that only shows up in the header

Adding web page that only shows up in the header

by Danny "Real Deal" DuncanHines -
Number of replies: 2
Hi, I have a problem that's going to make me slap my forehead when somebody reminds me how to do it. Right now I have a header that has links to web page resources; an About page, Employment page, Contact page, etc.

My problem is that I want to add more pages like this, but for the life of me I can't remember how I set them up a couple years ago. Any time I simply add an HTML resource, it appears at the bottom of the Front Page. I can copy the link from this and put it in the header/footer, but I don't want it to appear on the actual content of the Front Page. If I hit the little red "x" button on the resource, it deletes it, which I don't want to do either.

Anyway, I feel like a class A moron here but I could use a pointer (the web address is http://thecomedi.com in case you need it).

Thanks one and all.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Danny "Real Deal" DuncanHines

Re: Adding web page that only shows up in the header

by Danny "Real Deal" DuncanHines -
Anyone have any ideas? I'm still stumped.
In reply to Danny "Real Deal" DuncanHines

Re: Adding web page that only shows up in the header

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Try adding the main menu block on your front page and then adding a webpage into there - getting its URL for your dropdown and then hiding or deleting the main menu block