Re: grade export in 2.4 can include user profile fields

by Phil Coultier -

Hi 'its me',

The option is there for me, it looks like this:

Moodle v 2.5 (Build: 20130514)

In reply to Phil Coultier

by Danniel Fred -

well, thanks, i have such field and it is working fine for original fields like name, ID number and so on

i have the other field below which is supposed to be the one to select from the list of your custom profile fields such as in our case we have fields "class" and "year"

i tried to add "class,year" in that box of custom profile and even exported the gb didn't work, nothing new, tried to add customeprofile_class also didn't work

any clue?

In reply to Danniel Fred

by Shane Dodd -

I had a similar issue and realized I hadn't enter the "short" name for the field.  Mine was a field called "Company" that I had short named "comp"  When I entered the value in the other field, I put "company" instead of "comp"  When I changed this, it worked .  Hope that helps!

In reply to Shane Dodd

by Brent Sawatzky -

Did this feature stop working in later versions?  I'm running 2.6 and am trying to use this feature.  In the export (and preview), it shows the heading (so it recognizes the existence of the field) but the column is empty.  I tried it with a few different "user profile fields" and they all show empty.  Thank you