Tricks? ;)

Tricks? ;)

by Max Erbse -
Number of replies: 3

Hello all

I want to know if exist some little tricks (cheats?) in moddle. My class and I get a exercise in school from our teacher and so I want to know if I can make the exersice easier. Maybe how I get answeres?^^

I dont know very much about moodle and I'am registered here only since only one day.

When you have got some tipps for me, than write them please.

And sorry for my bad English... thatswhy I write the text in German too:

Hi,

So wollte ich gerne mal wissen, ob es hier in Moddle eine Tipps, Tricks oder "Cheats" gibt, denn ich und meine Klasse werden von unserem Leherer (Wirtschaft und Recht) in einen von ihm erstellen (kenn mich hier echt nich aus^^) Kurs geschickt und müssen dann Aufgaben dazu lösen. Wenn ihr einige Tipps habt, wäre ich sehr froh über Hilfe ;)

z.B. wie man an Lösungen kommt, wenn das geht^^

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Max Erbse

Re: Tricks? ;)

by Mollie S -
Sorry, Max - Moodle is built rather securely, and there are very few ways that users can go where they are forbidden to go. What's more, every move you make on the site is date, time, and username-stamped, so if you're trying to find a way into a restricted area, I'd stop before your school recognizes your efforts as cheating.

And remember: you can always cheat by hiding the answers in your head before the test. I bet there's a way to ace the test hidden in your course materials.

Happy Learning.
Average of ratings: Coolest thing ever! (1)
In reply to Mollie S

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
(quote) you can always cheat by hiding the answers in your head before the test
I love that line!big grin
In reply to Mollie S

by Don Hinkelman -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
I would like to nominate Mollie as "Best Teacher of the Year". big grin

And Max, you are the first and most imaginative student ever to come to this forum to ask how to trick Moodle.

Congratulations! I will give you an "A" for boldness and courage to try asking a difficult question in another language. smile If you keep showing that initiative, and keep hiding answers in your head, you will always enjoy learning!