start date and date

start date and date

by Shail Jai -
Number of replies: 4
Hello Friends,

I only want to enable course start date and course end date option if user(admin or course creator) select date range option... (in course setting page).

how can i do this ? please let me know

Thanks in advance
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Shail Jai

Re: start date and date

by Juan Rubio -

Okey you can go to the block “Site Administration” and click in the menu “Course” and submenu ” Add/edit Course” .

In the new page press the botton “ Add a new course” . you can see the field “ Course start date” and fill the date that you want to start your course.

For the finish the course go to the section Enrolments, you have to give information about this field “Enrolment duration”, you select the days of the duration of yours course

I hope this request can help you

Bye

formación continua y cursos subvencionados: cursos trabajadores
Cursos a distancia y cursos online : elearning

In reply to Juan Rubio

Re: start date and date

by Shail Jai -
funny.... i know this facility is there, but my question is

"I only want to enable course start date and course end date option if user(admin or course creator) select date range option... (in course setting page)."

actually some value pass from radio button at the time of selection like (0 for no, 1 for yes, 2 for date range)

i am not able to differentiate those value, if i am able to do this means if i am able to check the value of radio button at the time of selection of check box (start date end date) then this will possible.

any other clue !!!!

Thanks