Setting default lang in 2.0 (was TRANSLATORS HEADS UP: translation for Moodle 2.0 is there!)

Setting default lang in 2.0 (was TRANSLATORS HEADS UP: translation for Moodle 2.0 is there!)

by Michael Mills -
Number of replies: 2

I'm testing in Moodle 2.0 preview 4.  I installed the language pack en-us.  I've set en-us as defualt language and made sure that it is prefered language in all profiles.  When I go to a home page as student I still see "Customise" as well as in edit settings on a course I see enrolment.  Is there something I'm missing?

Mike

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Michael Mills

Re: Setting default lang in 2.0 (was TRANSLATORS HEADS UP: translation for Moodle 2.0 is there!)

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Mike,

Thanks for your help in testing Moodle 2.0. I'm just wondering whether the reason for the en_us lang pack is not being used is because you have en set as the language for your browser? You can try disabling the language autodetect feature in Administration > Language > Language settings. Please provide feedback on how you resolve the problem.
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Setting default lang in 2.0 (was TRANSLATORS HEADS UP: translation for Moodle 2.0 is there!)

by Michael Mills -

Helen,

Thanks for the Response.  It now is defaulting to en_us.

Thank You.