Using Quiz to produce scoring for selected questions/groups within one quiz

Using Quiz to produce scoring for selected questions/groups within one quiz

by Phil Dagap -
Number of replies: 2
Hi there, I've been trying to understand if/how Quiz can be used to produce scoring for selected questions/groups of questions within a single quiz.
For example I have a quiz of 60 questions which asks people about their stress habits. There are (randomly asked questions within) 5 groups, where I wish to add the scores together and then feedback grouped (as well as totalled) information to a participant on their group scores. In fact direct/give them specific information dependent on their scores.
I know I could set-up several quiz's but it's important to be able to manipulate answers /groups of answers within several other quiz's too.

I hope this makes sense and someone can help. I thank you for reading this.
Phil
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Phil Dagap

Re: Using Quiz to produce scoring for selected questions/groups within one quiz

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Not currently possible, but quite a popular feature request. I made a post this morning in another thread about this.
In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: Using Quiz to produce scoring for selected questions/groups within one quiz

by Phil Dagap -
Thanks for this Tim. So what would you suggest as I still need to use this and wider reporting functionality either in Quiz or other module / bespoke add in. Any ideas?
Should I just look to the other possibilities like surveygizmo, selectsurvey etc ( altho' don't seem to do it either) or would someone be able to help me make the necessary developments (can you direct me to a developer?)
thanks for your time, Phil.