How to show students only THEIR response to the Feedback questions??

How to show students only THEIR response to the Feedback questions??

by Lauren Kane -
Number of replies: 6
Hello everyone,

I am trying to work out how I can show students only THEIR response to the Feedback questions. The options only appear to allow me to show students all (analysis of all responses) or nothing.

I would like students to complete an online 'self assessment' of skills, where they can view their answers after they have completed it. Perhaps the feedback module isn't the correct activity? I thought of about using a Quiz or a question page in a Lesson, but these both require the responses to be graded which I don't want.

Any advice would be appreciated!!

Regards,
Lauren
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lauren Kane

Re: How to show students only THEIR response to the Feedback questions??

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi Lauren,

currently there is no way to show students only their answers sad.

Andreas
In reply to Andreas Grabs

by Lauren Kane -
Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the reply, shame about that! I think I will try and use the quiz by setting the grade to 0.

Cheers,
Lauren
In reply to Andreas Grabs

by moronke fajobi -

The questionnaire module sure does this. Once the module is completed by the student, the response of the student only is displayed to the student but the teacher can see all responses.

regards Moronke (Enovation Solutions)

In reply to moronke fajobi

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

@Moronke: That's exactly what I said in my message dated Sunday, 13 February 2011, 11:00 PM.

Joseph

In reply to Lauren Kane

by John Anderson -

Darn, I need this functionality too, show their reponses only...

In reply to John Anderson

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

@Lauren and John : you can have that feature in the Questionnaire module.