I'm testing MDLQA-228 ...
1. Login as a teacher, update a lesson activity and set 'Display review button' to Yes and the maximum number of attempts to 2.
2. Login as a student and attempt the activity.
3. Answer a question wrongly and and check that the message 'You have 1 attempt(s) remaining' is displayed.
4. Click the 'Yes, I'd like to try again' button and answer the question wrongly again.
5. Check that you are no longer allowed to attempt the question.
I've attached the screenshot of my Lesson settings and students are able to continue answer questions wrongly after the "2" maximum number of attempts.
They end up getting a message that says:
Students are able to continue clicking the 'Yes, I'd like to try again' button many, many times!
I need someone to sanity check the settings so I know I'm not missing something. Is this the expected behaviour?
EDIT: to remove formatting