introduction

introduction

by Alex Kokula -
Number of replies: 0

Alex Kokula

7/26/2010

Introduction

Well ill start simple. I’m a male from Minnesota who just recently graduated in December with a biology degree. During the spring I interned for the United States Geological Survey focusing on biology research. Currently, I’m interning for a company that focus on engineering where I concentrate on environmental consulting. My interests include golfing, tennis, movies, and traveling. I was very fortunate to see part of the world early on and plan on continuing my exploration after this course.

I would like to be certified for several reasons. First and foremost I’ve always wanted to travel to a foreign country and engulf myself in another culture and live everyday life. I feel there is much to learn from other people; especially those who are not as fortunate as I am and can take joy from the simplest daily activities. Secondly, I’ve never ruled out the option of becoming a science teacher. Once I’m certified I would be able to get a first hand experience to see if teaching is right for me. Granted I’d be teaching English; but the setting would be similar. Lastly I would like to be certified because I classify myself as an adventurous person who likes to see new things and meet new people.

Average of ratings: -