Problem with 'get_user_grades' with Oktech/WSPP Moodle 1.9

Problem with 'get_user_grades' with Oktech/WSPP Moodle 1.9

by Gabriel Cavalcante -
Number of replies: 3
Brazilian Portuguese (Native Language):
Olá a todos,

Estou fazendo o consumo dos webservices utilizando o Plugin Oktech webservices.

Tudo tem funcionado muito bem até agora mas eis que surgiu um problema:

Não consigo fazer a utilização do método 'get_user_grades' que sempre me retorna:

ws_nocoursewithidnumberforuser

Fiz a matrícula do usuário com id 3 no curso 2 e fiz coloquei a nota normalmente. Utilizando o método 'get_grades' passo o id do usuário e do curso e a nota é retornada normalmente.

Mas no caso específico do 'get_user_grades' não dá certo. Estou passando da seguinte forma (Estou utilizando PYTHON):

server.get_user_grades(user,password,3,'id')

E está retornando:

<Fault SOAP-ENV:Server: ws_nocoursewithidnumberforuser>

Alguém saberia de que forma é possível utilizar o get_user_grades? Se tiver exemplos seria melhor e pode ser em php ou java que eu acho que consigo passar para python.

Agradecimentos antecipados.

Gabriel Cavalcante

English Version (By Google Translate):

Hello everyone,

I am making the consumption of webservices using the Plugin Oktech webservices.

Everything has worked very well so far but there suddenly arose a problem:

I can not make use of the method 'get_user_grades' I have always returns:

ws_nocoursewithidnumberforuser

I did register the user with id 3 in the second course and I put the note normally. Using the method 'get_grades' pass the user id and Stroke and the note is returned normally.

But in the case of 'get_user_grades' does not work. I'm spending as follows (I'm using Python):

server.get_user_grades (user, password, '3', 'id')

And it is returning:

<Fault SOAP-ENV:Server: ws_nocoursewithidnumberforuser>

Does anyone know how you can use get_user_grades? If you have examples would be better and can be in php or java I think I can pass to python.

Thanks in advance.

Gabriel Cavalcante

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gabriel Cavalcante

Re: Problem with 'get_user_grades' with Oktech/WSPP Moodle 1.9

by loic jeannin -
Hi gabriel,

I'm using the webservices in python too, but I've never used that method. Is everything working with other methods ?
I've taken a look at how get_user_grades works internally and it lists the courses the user is affected to, then call get_grades at each course.
Maybe your user isn't affected to any course ?

<pt_br>
Oi Gabriel,
Eu também uso os webservices em python, porem nunca usei esse método. Os outros métodos estão funcionando ?
Eu dei uma olhada no codigo do get_user_grades, e internalmente ele faz uma lista dos cursos do usuário e para cada curso chama get_grades. Talvez teu usuário id=3 não está em nehum curso, o que combinaria com a mensagem de erro que esta te retornando.
(não é tradução automática smile)
In reply to loic jeannin

by Gabriel Cavalcante -
<pt_br>

Todo o resto está funcionando perfeitamente, o problema todo é só com esse mesmo. Consigo fazer a utilização do get_grades para pegar a nota do usuário dentro do curso (como é teste só tem uma atividade e 1 nota 10) e ele volta perfeitamente.

Já no caso do get_user_grades ele retorna o erro.

Você poderia testar esse método?

<en_us>

Everything else is working perfectly, the whole problem is only with that. I can make use of 'get_grades' to catch the grade of user within the course (as is test only the course has one activity and 100% graded on that activity) and it returns perfectly.

In the case of 'get_user_grades' it returns the error.

Could u test this method?

Without automatic translate this time to see what happens hehe
In reply to Gabriel Cavalcante

by Eddie Walsh -
Hi,

I'm having the same problem with 'get_user_grades'. Did you find a solution to this problem?

Thanks.