CLAMP LAEgrader Report with Frozen Headers and Names

Re: CLAMP LAEgrader Report with Frozen Headers and Names

by Barry Richards -
Number of replies: 4

Hi Bob,

LAE Grader looks great from the demo video I've seen, but we're having problems with it. I copied the files (grade/report/laegrader) from a download of CLAMP into my test site. This appeared to have installed correctly when I logged in. Unfortunately, I get this message: "Please wait while loading the table", but the table never loads. I've attached a screenshot for you as well (I've highlighted the text to make it more readable)

Screenshot of LAE Grader loading message

Do you know why this is happening, or what I have done wrong?

For ref, we're running Moodle 2.2.1+ (Build: 20120213) and I copied the files from CLAMP version moodle-2.2.6-LAE2.2.4

Thanks

Barry

In reply to Barry Richards

by Bob Puffer -

Saw this one other time and this was the resolution:

"Thanks Bob for your help.  My programmer went through again and discovered the problem.  The issue was not in the zip file.  The issue is that I was missing this file: /lib/jquery/jquery-1.7.2.min.js. Once I uploaded it, everything went great.  Thanks again."

In reply to Bob Puffer

by Barry Richards -

Nice one Bob, spot on advice. LAE Grader is up and running.

smile

Many thanks

Barry

In reply to Bob Puffer

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Bob,

Having this same issue with 2.5.  I have jquery-1.9.1.min.js but not 1.7.2.do I have to have that version and if so, where would I find it?

Emma