How to discern the voice of God

How to discern the voice of God

by Dadron Harris -
Number of replies: 9

Greetings All,

I would like to thank you for attending this class. I am here to assist you with understanding the Prophetic, which is simply teaching you how to hear the voice of God and to see God in everything.

Just about everyone who moves in the prophetic has asked themselves this question at one time or another .. because we all desire to minister from God's Spirit -- and we want to know how to discern when it really is God speaking to us and when it is not.

Romans 8:16, we know that God's Spirit interacts with our human spirit. Some people have termed this as "Spirit-to-spirit communication". But our spirits do not control our mouths or our actions. Our spirit must translate what it has received from God into something our minds can understand. This is how we receive and process what God would speak to us. It is a two step process:

God's Spirit communicates to our spirit Our spirit communicates to our mind  

Thus, our mind plays an important role in our ability to operate in the supernatural gifts of the Spirit. So it is important to renew our minds Eph. 4:23, and to take on the Mind of Christ. This makes it easier for us to discern God's voice when He is speaking to us or moving us to minister in the supernatural gifts.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dadron Harris

Re: How to discern the voice of God

by Itamar Tzadok -
I don't think this feature has been implemented yet and as far as I can tell it is not planned for V 2:0 wink
In reply to Itamar Tzadok

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
I think I can implement it if the powers that be don't mind having an integral Java applet dependency. It will sample the frequencies and use nyquist analysis to determine the harmonic similarities to the tonal variations relating to the vormat conundrum. When detected in the past via this particular site the voice has a pronounced Australian twang with suggestions that it may be from Western Australia.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Marcus Green

by Jocelyn Chappell -
I have it on good authority the powers that be grok Java applet dependencies so that should be fine. Oh and BTW don't budget any time for testing -- you will KNOW when you have got it right.
In reply to Marcus Green

by Randy Orwin -
Given that the Nanogong Module is Java based we may be able to modify the existing applet adding the nyquist analysis feature and then be able to get a good recording of the voice. We could call the new version of the module the NanoGod module. wink
In reply to Itamar Tzadok

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
When you all work out how to implement this, just let me know and I will happily add it to CONTRIB wink
In reply to Anthony Borrow

by Steve Wright -
And there I was thinking this was some feature to show that the site admin had posted (even if not tregistered on course)...