course completion

course completion

by tim larcombe -
Number of replies: 4
As I am on a roll with winging this evening I though I would as one more thing. Can anyone explain to me how the course completion and self completion blocks work. They seem a great idea, but I can't quite work it out.

If you could explain it using short words as I am a bit slow on the uptake sometimes!!
Average of ratings: -
In reply to tim larcombe

Re: course completion

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
This is on my "to do" list - maybe someone else will get there and show you first!smile
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi,

The self completion block seems quite straightforward. I've just written down everything I discovered from a brief play here Self completion block.

Course completion seems to be lacking a few help popups so I created Moodle tracker issue MDL-22925. I've started the page Course completion so please feel free to contribute anything you learn about course completion plus any YouTube video links demonstrating this new feature. wink
In reply to Helen Foster

by tim larcombe -
Hi Helen,

I have put a few notes on the course completion page, hopefully they make some sense
In reply to tim larcombe

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Great, thanks Tim! approve

Contributions from others are also welcome! We now have a fair amount of documentation about the completion system in Moodle 2.0 - see Category:Completion.