View results

View results

by Jeroen Kleijn -
Number of replies: 3
Hi,

I have made a public questionnaire from within course A. When I use this in another course, I cannot view the results there. I have to go to course A end view the results (no group information available). This will prevent this module to be used in our school.

Is there something I am doing wrong?

Jeroen Kleijn
The Netherlands
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jeroen Kleijn

Re: View results

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
From the Questionnaire online help:

Public - can be shared among courses.
If a questionnaire has already been created (in another course on the same Moodle site) with the "public" setting, then you may use that "public" questionnaire in your own course(s). The number of settings available to such questionnaires is limited and you cannot edit its questions nor view the responses.
Example.- If a public questionnaire has been created in course A, it can be "used" in courses B, C, ... All the responses from courses A, B, C, ... are collected in the public questionnaire created in course A (the original course where it was created) and are viewable there by the person (admin or teacher) who originally created it.
If you are logged in (as admin or teacher) in course A, in the public questionnaire created there you can see the responses.
If you are logged in in courses B or C, in the questionnaires created there using the public questionnaire created in course A you cannot see the responses.
I hope that answers your query, if not, please develop your question.
Joseph