can't delete bad submissions

can't delete bad submissions

by Dennis Daniels -
Number of replies: 4
The administration window doesn't have a delete command. Poorly formatted/saved documents are clouding the system.  We need an uber delete control over the submissions environment.

I've set that the user must self-assess first but the delete is necessary.

thank you!
Dennis
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dennis Daniels

Re: can't delete bad submissions

by Gustav W Delius -

I am using the new version of the workshop module for Moodle 1.5 and it has such a delete link. I just have to click on "Administration" on the workshop page which takes me to a page with several tables, one of them headed "Student Submissions" and next to each submission there is a "Delete" link.

In reply to Gustav W Delius

by Dennis Daniels -
All the more reason to upgrade smile

thanks for the tip!
dgd
In reply to Dennis Daniels

by Ray Kingdon -
Mmm, the Administration page has been there from Day One. Whatever version of Workshop you are running the Administration page shouold allow you to delete whatever you like big grin.
Ray
In reply to Ray Kingdon

by Dennis Daniels -
You're right, Ray! I did find it later... but it doesn't show the file type/format so it makes it hard for admin to chase down bogus/incorrect mime types for deletion.

I'm really looking to forward to 1.5 where the workshops apparently use the HTML editor as the interface for submission! Anything to get away from uploading files... especially .doc files ;0)

best, and thanks!
Dennis