Errors Received When Posting to a Forum

Errors Received When Posting to a Forum

by Rick Koch -
Number of replies: 0
Sorry for the long post, but wanted to provide as much info as possible. I have several people receiving error messages when trying to post to a forum. Here are their error messages and comments:

Comments: "When the box comes up in the forum to post, it is divided down the middle for 2 screens, and i cannot type in either of them."

"The website will not allow me to “post”. It will not allow me to enter a “Message” or type in the box. I can insert the file, but then will not let me “post” without a ” Message” because it is “required”."

Error Message:
Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Timestamp: Fri, 14 May 2010 13:44:27 UTC

Line: 665
Char: 5
Code: 0
URI:

Message: Can't move focus to the control because it is invisible, not enabled, or of a type that does not accept the focus.
Line: 73
Char: 53
Code: 0
URI:
----------------------------------------------
I am hosted on a Linux Cent OS, Apache web server (1.3.37), which is running Moodle v1.9.3.

I am wondering if these could be related to their company's 'firewall' or if certain 'pop-up' blockers may need to be disabled, but wanted to check with others first.

Has anyone encountered these types of errors? If so, any idea how to resolve them?

Thanks for any help provided!

Average of ratings: -