Show Overall Question Feedback after Answering each question

Show Overall Question Feedback after Answering each question

by Jason Fenton -
Number of replies: 2

By default to complete a multiple choice quiz/exam in moodle a student needs to click on the linked next page number or the next link to continue to the next question, then when the student has completed the multiple choice quiz/exam by clicking the submit all and finish button, the overall question feedback and marks are displayed for each question.

Is it possible in moodle that when a student selects their answer they click a submit button then the questions feedback and if they were right or wrong appears before proceeding to the next question. At the same time, they can only answer each question once.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jason Fenton

Re: Show Overall Question Feedback after Answering each question

by H D -
I am also looking for same solution.

I am interested in creating quiz (or what ever it may call in moodle) something like link below.

http://www.artyfactory.com/quiz/color_quiz/color_quiz.html

Please let me know if you can find answer.

Best wishes.

In reply to H D

Re: Show Overall Question Feedback after Answering each question

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Currently, this is not possible. I'm working on it (Development:Question_Engine_2, Specifically, see the immediate feedback behaviour). This is expected to be included in Moodle 2.0.