Mathematic symbol don't show in any choice text of multiple question.

Mathematic symbol don't show in any choice text of multiple question.

by Ekachai Singthong -
Number of replies: 1
Hello
I just set up fresh Moodle's website.The system I used compose of Moodle 1.9.8, Wiris 2.1.35 plugin. The Wiris plugin install and work completely except when create Multiple choice question. I had hack a little code to provide HTML editer in any answer text of each choice. I try to insert Mathmetics equation both question text and answer text in editing mode everything show correctly I want. But after I save that questio and preview it show Mathmatic equation (Wiris plugin generated it to png images and stored in dataroot->filter->wiris) only in question text, but any answer text don't. I view page source code generated by Moodle I found it link to incorrect png image. What couse this problem? How can I figure this problem?
Thank you very much.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ekachai Singthong

Re: Mathematic symbol don't show in any choice text of multiple question.

by Ramon Eixarch -
Dear Ekachai,

there is a BUG in Moodle 1.9 that affects WIRIS Plugin and other components. To summarize we can say that tags are broken by Moodle.

we have reported the bug and published a patch at Moodle tracker. http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-21721

We have solved the bug in our Moodle site for demonstration. You can check there if the problem persists. www.wiris.com/demo-moodle/

Pleaee vote for that bug to be solved. smile

Ramon Eixarch
WIRIS team