Module / plugin for managing student teaching practice in our faculty / any educational institution

Module / plugin for managing student teaching practice in our faculty / any educational institution

by Jaka Petric -
Number of replies: 0
Hello.

For my final study mentor and I were asked to make Moodle module / plugin for tracking student teaching trainings at our school.

Let me explain how the whole thing should work.
Communication takes place between three parties, the didactic on faculty, mentor at the school and student. All students, mentors and didactics bureaucratic activities, like reports would be held / recorded in Moodle.
For example.
Student perform teaching apperance. Then students task is to write and put introspection. Mentors activity is to review students apperance. Didactics review both documents together give assessment.

Student tasks are set with courses of teaching where necessary to carry out certain tasks, collect material and deliver it, make appearances, write reports to evaluate the mentor.
Mentor evaluates student.
Didactic reviews everything and assess student and mentor.

So how to approach things and realize it in Moodle. I would like to make elements for the realization of any assignment in curriculum, gathered in one place (like you can choose diffent types of Assignements [take a look at screenshot] in Moodle).

I would like to know, if it is possible to create something like that in that I am on the right path.

* I hope I was clear enough and sorry for the poor language
Attachment Screen_shot_2010-05-16_at_11.19.25_PM.png
Average of ratings: -