The new features are
- In the assessment form the teacher can add frequently used comments to a "comment bank". So if you are forever typing in "Good effort but watch your grammar and spelling..." that comment is now just one click away . The comments are local to an assessment element, so you see them pretty close to where they are used.
- The auto grading of assessments has been made much more efficient. It was embarrassing how much work the poor cron routine used to do in this area. Now assessments are regraded only when a new assessment arrives on their "block".
- At Gustav's suggestion I've moved the display of final grades back into all phases of the workshop (except Set up) and changed the title to Display of Current grades. It gives a good snapshot of the current state of the workshop, much better than the Administration page (which is still there).
- I've added a "Release teacher grades" date so that the teacher can start marking work but not release their grades until say the deadline is reached. It will probably need revisiting as in general I think the module needs a few more dates or a rethink about using a roll-on/roll-off approach...
- Finally, I've removed the rather pointless emails the module was sending out about a student assessment being graded, these were pretty close to spam...